Build relationships, host events, and create a sense of belonging
We enable your future students to forge connections with your institution and future classmates by participating in events and conversations – in an always-on experience.
Spark the lightbulb moment: I belong here
Union Spaces works by building a network of influence around your applicants, reinforced with every message exchanged, question answered, event attended and connection made, helping them feel the true sense of belonging and community which already exists at your institution.
The platform brings the needs of the applicant together with the resources of your university in specific-interest groups around subjects, societies, practical matters and more.
One home for all your student-recruitment activity
- Pre-event contact automation
- Virtual and hybrid events platform
- WP-ready: access/outreach features included
- Live chat
- Live, on-demand and “as-live” video streaming
- Meeting rooms for video calls
- Community connection and discussion tools
- Single/aggregate-view applicant behaviour data
The safeguarding platform
Because Union Spaces is purpose-built for student recruitment, we understand the fundamental need for world-class safeguarding tools.
Five layers of safeguarding:
- Privacy by design
- Safety by design
- Reporting and blocking tools for applicants
- Profanity filter
- Moderation controls
Latest blog posts
- Lean in: A new era of student recruitment – is your university ready?
- Innovate and adapt: business school recruitment 2021
- Top 10 virtual student recruitment take-aways for 2020 – Universities UK Marketing and Communications Conference
- Analysis: Applicant retention is about building long-term community connections
- Investment in virtual student recruitment is the right strategy, irrespective of Covid-19